Texts of all sorts, written in sentences. Mostly not long.

Friday, February 23, 2007

My Man Weekend

This past weekend I had the chance to do some very manly things. First off, I went "wheeling" with my friend Mark. Mark is a member of the Edmonton Jeep Club and they organized this rally to go up to Ruby Falls. We left at 5 in the morning and spent the whole day driving up awesome trails and having a whole lot of fun. Mark's jeep did impressively well. Several other jeeps got really stuck and had break downs but it was anything the hard core wheelers couldn't handle.




Then to add to the testosterone, we went skeet shooting on Sunday. This is something that I imagined as being stupendously fun because, A: it involves guns, B: you shoot at things flying through the air, and C: what's better then shooting things with shotguns. My friend Dan and I split a box of 100 rounds and by the end of that my shoulder was pretty sore. Skeet shooting is ridiculously fun and I think i'm gonna have to get myself a shotgun. Haha.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home