Texts of all sorts, written in sentences. Mostly not long.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Thank You Kelly

Dear Ms. Clarkson,
I want to apologize for all those who judged you. You are more than just a former American Idol, and I'm sorry for not seeing it earlier. But, you must admit that you didn't make it easy for me. You really had three strikes against you--your reality TV star status, your lackluster debut album and From Justin to Kelly. Yikes. But you really won me over last year. "Since U Been Gone" was the catchiest hit of the year. In fact, the entire Breakaway album is pretty stinkin' good. Thank you for giving us a reason to listen to pop again. So Kelly, accept my apologies. You are cool. I was wrong.
(inspired by Relevant Magazine)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your right. . . you really are right

9:09 AM, January 27, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home