Texts of all sorts, written in sentences. Mostly not long.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Listen To This


Sufjan Stevens has become one of my all time favorites. His music is inspiring, deep, and plathoric. I think everyone should atleast experience his style. I don't know what else i can say. His Christmas albums are available for download so here they are, and they are more than just Christams songs, believe me you'll like it. If you like this you should consider getting his other albums, "Come On And Feel The Illinoise" is fantastic.

  • Vol. I Hark! Songs for Christmas

  • Vol. II Hark! Songs for Christmas

  • Vol. III Ding! Dong! Songs for Christmas
  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Darren I found a sweet picture of us last summer:

    Darren takes a nap

    Keep it real, and keep your figure up while you're away.

    12:08 AM, January 07, 2006

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home