Texts of all sorts, written in sentences. Mostly not long.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Three Ways

Straight to the point, here are three highly probable ways that will end my life this year.

1. Motorcycles.

I used to own a motorcycle that I really loved. It was the essence of everything I wanted. Superbly engineered, a machine crafted to the highest standards. It looked bold and outstanding and fit into my
personality perfectly. My purchasing processes is based 90% on looks and 10% on performance. So I was almost completely satisfied but there was still exactly 10 percent longing for something more.

Recently several well placed events occurred which offered myself the opportunity to sell the bimmer for something new and exciting. I did not realize that something new and exciting would equal something mind blowing and gorgeous and outrageous. Here is what I got...















and no you don't have to agree with me
on all my statements but for me this is pure love. All kinds of crazy engineering like a dry clutch and desmodromic valves combined
with 94hp of twin L furry make for one awesome machine. Long story short, this thing is fast and....well.....

2. Electricity

I'm now a journeyman electrician and although I don't really know how much my responsibilities will change, it is quite possible that I will have to do more "responsible" work. Not like I haven't already terminated 115 000 volt transformers but who knows what else will lie in my electrical journeys. The industry is continually improving there safety measures and means of isolation the danger from the worker so this way is most unlikely to highly improbable. But still possible...










3. Falling from great heights

This summer will definitely mark the achievement of my life long goal to be a pilot. With the license comes the opportunity to constantly be living in the skies. Such a splendid and wondrous place I wish to share it with everyone I know. With great heights comes great falls. And although I am an excellent pilot ;) my life insurance provider seems to think that there is great risk involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home